I've never posted a joke in here, but oh well, there's a first time for everything:
- If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.
- Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.
- If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
- If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
- If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs.
- Yup..... I wanna be a bear.