about > about me
- If it's not already evident from the URL, the page title, the logo, and pretty much everything else plastered on this site, my name is Chirag Mehta.
- My short classifieds-style bio would say: 40/m/FL, BS in Econ & CompSci from Rutgers, Indian (dot not feather), 5'8", 174lbs,
singlemarried (to Juliet), homeowner, loves cats & other animals, kayaker, newbie ultramarathoner, vegetarian but eats babies.
- You can find out nearly everything about me from this 'blog itself. Here's some of the things that I care about. If you really want to get to know me, check out my select 'blog entries: The Way I See Things.
- My latest projects are KType and ZetaBee. Both of them are long-term personal projects and I love working on them.
- My photo gallery has tons of pictures that I've taken and here's some artwork that I've made. I also did some research back in 2004.
- I organize my life using ZetaBee Text and manage my finances using ZetaBee CashFlow. You may want to check out a whole bunch of projects that I've worked on over the years in different fields.
- I was the co-founder/developer of Chime.TV, a website that brings together millions of videos from across the web to create a TV-like experience within your browser (sorry, now defunct). I also co-founded/developed Sched and got some mad props.
- I used to write a /tech 'blog where I spouted off computer-gibberish. When I want to make up random stuff, I write shortER stories. Sometimes I feel poetic and write some, well, poetry.
- Your mom thinks my web-comic: Calm Down! is kinda funny though I don't update it anymore.
- I like to make up believable new words to prelimirate gullible folks.
- I've been maintaining this site for years and in addition to the thousands of 'blog entries, there's lots of small things that I've added/modified over the course of time. Feel free to click and browse. And you are always welcome to email me.