read > poems > hope > if i could
If I could
If I could draw,
- I would draw a bridge across the deep chasm of differences
that lies between me and you...
If I could sing,
- I would sing a song of honesty that shall resonate throughout
the ether to eradicate all, but the true...
If I could paint,
- I would paint a smile on every face sad, a dream in every heart lost,
a sun in every sky blue...
If I could carve,
- I would carve a place for every being in the world to live without
being trod upon... this be my sinew...
- Author: Chirag Mehta, 14 Nov. 2001.
- This text is copyrighted to Chirag Mehta, 2001.
- For reproduction / copyright information contact me.