- These are a few screenshots from my 2nd project for my Computer Graphics class.
- I used the GL4Java library to create the following graphics for the OpenGL pipleline.
- It's one of the toughest classes I've taken and gladly I enjoy every minute of it :)
- Coder: Chirag Mehta, 10 Nov. 2003.
- These graphics are copyrighted to Chirag Mehta, 2003.
- For reproduction / copyright information contact me.
Project 2: Shading & Meshes
|Galleon - Smooth Rendering with Silhouette|
Using OpenGL Rendering Engine
|Galleon - Toon Rendering using only 4 colors|
|Ellipsoid - 32x32 parameterized vertices|
Wireframe, no smoothing
|Torus - 50x50 parameterized vertices|
Higher vertices make smoother torus. Implemented GL's Gouraud Shading myself.
|Torus/Pentagon - 5x5 parameterized vertices|
Using less parameters changes a tube into the Pentagon.
|Cow - Wireframe, Toon Shading|
And I thought my TA was joking when he said in this course we're gonna render shiny cows.
|57 Chevy - Toon/Glossy Shading|
Looks straight out of some retro '50s magazine.
|57 Chevy - Phong Shading with low diffuse|
Slightly metallic appearance.