I feel sooo calm right now - took a long nice cold shower :) Here's something that I found online, some of which is sooo true:
10 things that may take a life time to learn
- You should never confuse your career with your life.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
- There can be a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- No matter what happens in life, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
- Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
- A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person.
- Your friends love you, no matter what.